- On-line: www.stratfordsummermusic.ca/events
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone: 519.271.2101. Our offices are open Monday – Friday 10 am to 4 pm. (and Saturdays during our Stratford Summer Music season)
- In-person: 19 Waterloo Street South (at Water Street), Stratford, Ontario
To order your tickets
- online sales Tickets are available online up to 24 hours
before the performance, subject to availability.
- waiting lists If a performance is sold out, you can join a
waiting list and we will notify you if tickets become available.
- cancellations If we are required to cancel performances,
we will contact you and full refunds will be issued.
- weather Our performances at outdoor venues will go forward if it is only light rain; only rarely do we expect to have to cancel due to extreme weather. If there is a chance of rain, please be prepared with an umbrella or raincoat.
- ticket prices exclude handling fee and include 13% HST.
- special seating requirements Please call our office and we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
- all programming is subject to change.
- government regulations Stratford Summer Music events may be impacted by government regulations regarding Covid 19. As such, we can not guarantee that all events will go forward as planned. Should an event be cancelled or the capacity reduced, full refunds will be issued to all patrons. Thank you for your patience.
- health and safety protocols In the interest of everyone’s safety the following protocols will be in place:
• All artists will have rapid-tested the day of their performance.
• Stratford Summer Music will be requiring mask wearing at indoor venues when not consuming food or drink. If we revisit this policy in advance of our summer concerts, we will notify you via email. We thank you for your patience and commitment to keeping each other safe.
• An email contact must be provided for each ticket buyer for contact tracing.
• Audiences will be reminded to self-check for symptoms of Covid 19 and not attend if they have any symptoms. Please contact our Box Office to notify us that you will not be attending. Your options will be to exchange your tickets based on availability, donate the value to Stratford Summer Music or full refund.
- reusable water bottles are encouraged at all non-restaurant venues.
- photography, video or audio recordings are not allowed during performances. (with the exception of the Children’s Series, Bandshell and Music Barge events)
- restaurant events, please arrive at least 30 minutes prior to performance time as a courtesy to the front of house staff.
- latecomers will be admitted if there is an appropriate break in the performance.
Thank you and enjoy the music!
Stratford Summer Music is a project of The Stratford Arts Foundation: Box 1013, Stratford, Ontario, n5a 6w4.
Federal charitable registration number: 87819-7417 rr0001