To order your tickets:
- By phone: 519.271.2101 or 1.866.288.4313. Our offices are open Monday - Friday 9 am to 5 pm. (please note office will be closed December 21 - January 1 for the holidays)
- In-person: 25 Ontario Street, 2nd Floor, Stratford, Ontario Canada
All Ticket prices exclude handling fees and 13% HST.
Series pricing is available by call-in ONLY. There are Special Series prices available for: Illustrated Musical Lectures, Live at Revival Cabarets, International Piano Recitals and Choral Programs. Purchasing
a series will save you $5 per ticket.
- Reservations for the special dinner package from Revival House are only available through Stratford Summer Music in person, by phone, or via email. At the time of booking opera and/or cabarets you are charged for the ticket portion ONLY. Dinner will be billed at Revival House on the night of the performance.
- Reservations for Musical Brunches at the Prune are only available by contacting the Prune Restaurant directly at 519.271.5052. *Please arrive between 10:30 am and 10:45 am to allow time for the service staff to take your order and have drinks on the table before the performance. Late arrivals will not be seated until after the performance. You will asked for a credit card to confirm your reservation. Cancellation within 24 hours of reservation will be subject to a $25 cancellation fee.
- Student Tickets. Students are eligible for $10 tickets to all concerts, excluding restaurant performances. Call-in only. Will-call pickup. Student ID must be presented. Limit of one ticket per student. Please note that each performance has a limit of eligible student tickets. Once the allotted limit has been sold, remaining tickets are sold at full-price.
- Tickets are non-refundable. Under special circumstances and with a minimum of 48 hours notice, tickets may be exchanged at the discretion of Stratford Summer Music.
- Should you have special seating requirements, please call our office and we will do our best to accommodate your requests.
- Online Sales. Tickets are available online up to 24 hours before the performance(s). Following this, please call the office during regular business hours at 519.271.2101 | 1.866.288.4313 up to one hour before the performance(s). After this point, tickets are only available via our box office at the concert venue. Subject to availability.
- Door Sales. Tickets may be purchased at the door one hour before the performance(s) begin at the specified door price. Subject to availability. A $5 door charge will be applied to all tickets sold at the door.
- Will-call tickets will be available for pick-up at the Stratford Summer Music office up to 24 hours before the performance OR at the performance venue one hour before the concert.
- School aged children are welcome at Stratford Summer Music events. In the event that a child is disturbing other spectators, the ushering staff will ask the accompanying adult and child to leave the hall without reimbursement or any other form of compensation. This policy is intended to facilitate children's access to Stratford Summer Music events, while ensuring that they, their parents, and the public in general can attend performances under the best possible conditions.
- Latecomers will be admitted at an appropriate break in the performance.
- Photography, video, or audio recording is not allowed during the performance.
- For restaurant events, please arrive at least 15 minutes prior to performance time as a courtesy to the front of house staff.
- Promotions and discounts do not include our brunch and dinner packages.
Thank you and enjoy the performances!